- FHA and VA Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Fixed Rates
- Adjustable Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Jumbo Loans
- Asset Depletion Loans
- Hard Money Loans
- Foreign National Programs
- HARP Loans
- Stated Income
- Hard to Prove Income (NIVA)
- Mixed Use Property
- 2nd and 3rd Mortgages
South Bay Equity Lending (SBEL) has the resources and relationships to get your mortgage loan done when others can’t.
We will work with you to identify the best alternative for your unique situation. This includes hard to prove income, high loan to value, too much existing debt, less-than-perfect credit, and bankruptcy or foreclosure. We are also your jumbo loan experts. SBEL is both a mortgage broker and a mortgage banker with access to its own warehouse lines.
- High Loan-to-Value Financing. We will work with you to identify the best alternative for your unique situation.
- Hard to prove income. We have home loans that don’t require traditional income documentation.
- Too much existing debt. Conventional lenders will turn you down if they think you have too much debt. At South Bay Equity Lending, our flexible lending standards let us look at you as an individual.
- Less-than-perfect credit. We specialize in debt consolidation even if your credit is not perfect. You’re not alone. We can help.
- Bankruptcy or Foreclosure. Even if you’ve had a bankruptcy or foreclosure in the past, we’ll work hard to help you get the cash you need.
- Jumbo Loan Experts
REFINANCING & DEBT MANAGEMENT
A South Bay Equity Lending loan can lower the total amount you pay out each month. You can even arrange to have extra cash.
We’ll help you consolidate your high-interest debt. SBEL can also get you extra cash for the things you’ve always wanted to do. You’ll get your money fast. We close loans in as little as 25 days.
- Consolidate your high-interest debt. Consolidate high-interest debt such as credit cards. Your overall monthly payments will be reduced and may even be tax deductible.*
- Get extra cash. Refinancing can give you extra cash for the things you’ve always wanted to do; like taking that long-deserved vacation, or paying for a college education. It’s your choice.
- Home Improvement Loans. Fix the roof, purchase new kitchen cabinets, or remodel to increase the value of your home.
- You’ll get your money fast. We close loans in as little as 25 days.†
- 24 hour preliminary approval. You’ll know if you qualify in as little as one day when possible.
- We’re right in your neighborhood. With our central Southern California location, we combine nationwide strength with the knowledge and friendliness of a local business. Take a 30-day break from payments. Your first payment is usually not due for 30 days or more.
REVERSE MORTGAGE LOANS
Are you a senior over 62 years of age? You may be eligible to convert part of your home equity into cash from loan proceeds. You can do this without having to sell your home or give up the title as long as the property taxes and homeowner’s insurance is kept up to date. Seniors do not have to take on any new mortgage payments either. Instead of making monthly principal and interest payments to a lender, a reverse mortgage loan allows you to receive payments from the lender. As the homeowner, you are still required to pay all property related fees, taxes and insurance. The home must be your primary residence and be maintained in good condition. The reverse mortgage loan is secured by a lien on your home, like a forward mortgage.
The care you want. The service you deserve. Your loan officer will take care of you through every step of the loan process – from application to approval.
*See your tax advisor for details. Although your aggregate monthly debt payment may decrease, this loan may increase both your aggregate number of monthly debt payments and the aggregate amount paid by you over the term of the loan. South Bay Equity Lending recommends you consult with a financial advisor before entering into any credit transaction to be secured by your home.
† All loans are subject to credit approval.
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.